Our Mission — An independent Muslim faith school delivering a high standard of education in the National Curriculum while instilling strong Islamic values
Madani Academy aims to deliver a high-quality educational programme and services within a secure and supportive Islamic environment, such that students enjoy a positive school experience, achieve the best possible outcomes for themselves, and leave school being mindful of their accountability to Allah, confident in their identity as Muslims and feel a keen desire to make meaningful contributions to the social, political and economic well-being of society.
Our Values — guided by the Quran and Sunnah
The foundation of Madani’s values is based upon the Holy Quran and the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him). We are committed to fostering within our students the principles of justice, fairness, equality, tolerance and respect for others.
Our Vision — A school of excellence, innovation and engagement
In-sha-Allah, as Madani Academy continues to grow and establishes its secondary school, we will emerge as one of the leading independent Muslim faith schools in the UK. We will be recognised and valued within our local and wider communities for our role in developing outstanding young persons, who are a credit to their families, country and the Ummah.
To achieve our vision, the school will emphasise the importance of:
- Providing a caring and supportive environment for our students, allowing them to develop spiritually, morally, academically and socially according to the Quran and Sunnah
- Setting standards of excellence in teaching and learning
- Delivering a well designed curriculum, broad and balanced so to meet the needs and aspirations of all students
- To promote community cohesion through school activities and extended school services
- Following a sustainable development programme
- Using the latest technology, especially information technology
- Identifying and collaborating with other schools, training providers and community groups
- Enriching the curriculum with a variety of experiences, such as trips, workshops and visitors